Living Well Today at The Springs at Mill Creek
At The Springs at Mill Creek, you'll find a warm and inviting community with incredible staff ready to welcome you "home." With your safety and well-being as our primary focus, we believe you'll find that life is just a little easier here, and a little safer, too. In keeping with our promise to make The Springs Living one of the safest places for seniors to live, the COVID-19 vaccine clinics are rolling out January 6, 2021.
In The Neighborhood:
The Springs at Mill Creek is conveniently located off I-84 near Historic Downtown in The Dalles. With an exceptional reputation for providing the highest quality of service and care, and a proven record of being the safest place for seniors to live during a pandemic, we invite you to join us. Call us today (541) 296-1303.
- Fort Dalles Museum
- Anderson Homestead
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum
- Old St Peter's Landmark Preservation
- Wonderworks Children's Museum
- Dalles Art Center
- 15-Mile Winery
- Columbia Hills Historical State Park
- Sorossis Park and Reservoir
- The Dalles Riverfront Park
- Cousins' Restaurant & Lounge
- Rivertap Pub