Welcome to The Springs at Mill Creek
We’re proud to be part of The Dalles, Oregon, which is surrounded by the beauty of Mt. Hood and the Columbia River Gorge. With more than 300 days of sunshine each year, it’s easy to enjoy all the outside activities at The Springs at Mill Creek.
In The Neighborhood:
The Springs at Mill Creek is conveniently located off I-84 near Historic Downtown in The Dalles. You’ll find easy access to shopping, restaurants, lodging, arts and culture and outdoor adventures.
- Fort Dalles Museum
- Anderson Homestead
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum
- Old St Peter's Landmark Preservation
- Wonderworks Children's Museum
- Dalles Art Center
- 15-Mile Winery
- Columbia Hills Historical State Park
- Sorossis Park and Reservoir
- The Dalles Riverfront Park
- Cousins' Restaurant & Lounge
- Rivertap Pub