Living Well Today at The Springs at Greer Gardens
At The Springs at Greer Gardens, you'll find a warm and inviting community with incredible staff ready to welcome you "home." With your safety and well-being as our primary focus, we believe you'll find that life is just a little easier here, and a little safer, too.
In The Neighborhood:
The Springs at Greer Gardens is located on the former Greer Gardens Nursery in a beautiful neighborhood of Eugene. With an exceptional reputation for providing the highest quality of service and care, and a proven record of being the safest place for seniors to live during a pandemic, we invite you to join us. Call us today (541) 246-2828.
- South Willamette Valley Wine Country with 20 tasting rooms and vineyards all within 30 minutes of the Eugene Metro area
- Art galleries, historical attractions, performing arts
- Museum of Natural & Cultural History
- Hult Center, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art (at the University of Oregon)
- The University of Oregon and Autzen Stadium
- Mount Pisgah Arboretum
- Delta Pond Walking Trails
- Alton Baker Park
- Spencer Butte
- Annual Oregon Bach Festival