Welcome to The Springs at Greer Gardens
In a quiet, residential neighborhood of Eugene, Oregon, you'll find a diverse and vibrant retirement community, full of life, new opportunities, and interesting activities. From welcoming architecture to the thoughtful landscape, The Springs at Greer Gardens was designed for comfort and beauty, freedom and safety, friendships and privacy.
In The Neighborhood:
The Springs at Greer Gardens is located on the former Greer Gardens Nursery in a beautiful neighborhood of Eugene.
- South Willamette Valley Wine Country with 20 tasting rooms and vineyards all within 30 minutes of the Eugene Metro area
- Art galleries, historical attractions, performing arts
- Museum of Natural & Cultural History
- Hult Center, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art (at the University of Oregon)
- The University of Oregon and Autzen Stadium
- Mount Pisgah Arboretum
- Delta Pond Walking Trails
- Alton Baker Park
- Spencer Butte
- Annual Oregon Bach Festival