- Conceptualized The Springs Living brand and purchased land for development of the first community.
- Opened our first property, The Woods at Willowcreek in Salem, Oregon with 60 residences for assisted living, and Footsteps® memory care.
- Opened The Springs at Clackamas Woods in Milwaukie, Oregon with 72 residences for assisted living.
- Opened The Springs at Sunnyview, located near The Woods at Willowcreek in Salem, Oregon with 71 independent living residences. The two sister communities in Salem collectively provide a full continuum of care.
- Expanded The Springs at Clackamas Woods in Milwaukie, Oregon to include independent living in addition to the assisted-living residences.
- Acquired management of The Woods at Willowcreek in Salem, Oregon.
- Began construction of The Springs at Missoula, Montana.
- Opened The Springs at Missoula, Montana, with a continuum of care: 74 independent living, 34 assisted living and 34 Footsteps® memory care for a total of 142 residences on campus.
- Acquired a senior community in Whitefish, Montana and renamed it The Springs at Whitefish with 57 assisted living and 13 Footsteps® memory care for a total of 70 residences on campus. Acquired an additional five acres for future development of The Springs at Whitefish.
- Broke ground on The Springs at Tanasbourne in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Completed The Springs at Tanasbourne in Hillsboro, Oregon with 148 independent living, 70 assisted living and 12 Footsteps® memory care for a total of 230 residences.
- Internal management shift from Willowcreek Management to The Springs Living, LLC.
- The Springs at Clackamas Woods opens Footsteps® memory care in Milwaukie, Oregon. The continual care now includes: 129 independent living, 48 assisted living and 32 Footsteps® memory care for a total of 209 residences.
- The Springs at Whitefish in Whitefish, Montana breaks ground to expand Footsteps® memory care and enhance assisted living common areas. Total residences are now 78 with 57 assisted living and 21 Footsteps® memory care.
- The Woods at Willowcreek in Salem, Oregon adds to Footsteps® memory care, now with 12 assisted living and 64 Footsteps® memory care residences.
- The Springs at Whitefish, Montana completes additional Footsteps® memory care residences and enhancements to assisted living.
- The Springs Living acquires four senior living communities in Oregon and transforms them to: The Springs at Carman Oaks (Lake Oswego), The Springs at Sherwood, The Springs at Mill Creek (The Dalles), and The Springs at Wilsonville.
- Footsteps® memory care residences are opened in three Oregon communities: The Springs at Mill Creek in The Dalles, The Springs at Carman Oaks in Lake Oswego, and The Springs at Sherwood.
- The Springs Living® acquires two senior living communities in Medford, Oregon and transforms them to: The Springs at Veranda Park and The Springs at Anna Maria.
- Major reconstruction is completed at The Springs at Carman Oaks in Lake Oswego, Oregon with 145 independent living, 17 assisted living and 16 Footsteps® memory care for a total of 178 residences. Expansion includes a swimming pool, spa, wellness center, fitness gym, salon, movie theatre, fine dining restaurant, Fancho's pub and covered, outdoor patio.
- Construction starts on The Springs at Greer Gardens in Eugene, Oregon. This community will house a total of 216 units: 109-independent living, 75 assisted living and 32 for Footsteps® memory care.
- Major remodel is completed at The Springs at Anna Maria in Medford, Oregon with vast improvements to community spaces including Fancho’s pub. The Springs at Anna Maria has a total of 102 residences with 73 independent living and 29 assisted living. Major reconstruction and addition of assisted living services begins at The Springs at Veranda Park, also in Medford, Oregon.
- Acquisitions of two senior communities in Butte and Billings Montana are finalized. The Springs at Butte with a total of 95 residences, 32 independent living cottages, 45 assisted living and 17 Footsteps® memory care. The Springs at Grand Park, in Billings, provides a total of 57 residences with 42 assisted living and 15 Footsteps® memory care.
- Major reconstruction is complete at The Springs at Veranda Park, Medford, Oregon with expansions of common spaces and the addition of Fancho’s pub. Total residences are 153 with 102 independent living and 51 assisted living.
- Construction completed at The Springs at Greer Gardens in Eugene, Oregon with a total of 216 units: 109-independent living, 75 assisted living and 32 for Footsteps® memory care. Additional cottages will be added in 2018.
- Remodeling and reconstructions started in three Montana communities: The Springs at Missoula, reconstructs Footsteps® memory; The Springs at Butte reconstructs common spaces and adds Fancho’s pub; The Springs at Grand Park in Billings refreshes and remodels common spaces throughout campus.
- The Springs Living announces the beginning of construction on The Springs at Lake Oswego located at Kruse Way and Boones Ferry Road in Lake Oswego, Ore. Design/build partners include Myhre Group Architects and Todd Construction. Completed campus will include 216 apartments with living options of independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- The Springs Living breaks ground for the construction of The Springs at Bozeman located at Catron Street and N 27th Avenue. Completed community will include 175 apartments with living options of independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- Broke ground on the major expansion of The Springs at Sherwood. Completed community will include 56 assisted living apartments, create 73 new independent living, and develop additional amenities.
- The Springs Living opened The Springs at Bozeman located at Catron Street and N 27th Avenue, December 3, 2019.
- The Springs Living opened The Springs at Lake Oswego located at Kruse and Boones, December 2, 2019.
- The Springs at Sherwood opened expanded assisted living apartments and continues with development of independent living.
"The Springs Living is growing. Growing in quality of services and care for our residents. Growing in opportunities for learning and career advancements for our employees. And when responsible opportunities present themselves, we are growing in the number of communities where we serve others."
- Fee Stubblefield, Founder