The Springs at The Waterfront will feature a full-range of modern amenities and will offer a continuum of care, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
Plans feature on-site fitness options, including an indoor pool, a fitness and wellness center, a spa and massage area, and a hair salon.
Dining options will include a restaurant with a brick oven in an open-kitchen atmosphere and Fancho’s Public House® for casual fare and a full bar.
Encouraging friendships and social activities, plans for The Springs at The Waterfront highlight many community spaces, including a movie theater, courtyard gardens, rooftop patios, and various multi-use activity rooms.
In The Neighborhood:
The Waterfront community offers upscale and exciting restaurants, a variety of retail shops, boutiques and salon services. Retail areas have been designed with Grant Street Pier and the picturesque Columbia River in the backdrop, with expansive sidewalks that invite strolling and outdoor dining.
- Destination for 2.5 million area residents.
- Riverfront shopping, dining, entertainment and luxury hotel.
- Natural gathering place for casual get-togethers and memorable nights out.
- Within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention Center and the Vancouver business district.
- Minutes from downtown Portland.
- A newly created picturesque 1/2-mile waterfront park with expansive sidewalks ideal for strolling.