Footsteps® Memory Care
At The Springs Living, we walk with families through the journey of memory loss with genuine understanding and increasing support as skills and relationships change.
Footsteps Memory Care at The Springs at Tanasbourne is a comfortable, secured community designed specifically for residents with various types of dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. Our philosophy of care recognizes residents as individuals with unique life histories, talents and abilities.
We’ve created a physical environment that is relaxing and easy to navigate, maximizing residents' independence and helping you feel at ease. Our experienced health services personnel are trained to coordinate and communicate with you and your medical providers, oversee your health care needs, monitor your health, and provide medication management. Our caregivers are specially trained to assist with personal care such as bathing and dressing.
We offer many specially developed, therapeutic activities facilitated by our warm, highly trained caregivers. Everything about the Footsteps® Memory Care program is designed to provide each individual the personal care, support and structure that will enhance life, every day.
APARTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Roll-in showers
- Individual air comfort control
- Emergency response system
- Private apartments with private bath
- Private apartments with a shared bath
FOOTSTEPS® MEMORY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Secured environment
- 24-hour Health Services staff
- Full-time Registered Nurse (RN)
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen services
- All utilities (except phone and internet)
- Expanded Cable (TV)
- Scheduled transportation for appointments and activities
- Personal laundry
- Activities and social programs
- Footsteps Care Service (a personalized service plan) also includes
- Health monitoring
- Coordination with medical providers
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Assistance with scheduling appointments
- Medication management