Footsteps® Memory Care
At The Springs at Whitefish, near Kalispell, we walk with families through the journey of memory loss with genuine understanding and increasing support as skills and relationships change over time.
Footsteps Memory Care is a comfortable, protected community designed specifically for residents with memory challenges and various types of dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. We focus on making every day as fulfilling as possible with guided activities and entertainment.
The experienced nursing personnel, at The Springs at Whitefish, are trained to coordinate and communicate with you, your family and your medical providers. You'll also find many specially developed, therapeutic activities facilitated by our warm, highly trained caregivers.
Everything about the Footsteps® Memory Care program is designed to provide each individual the personal care, support and structure that will enhance life, every day.
APARTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Step-in showers
- Wireless emergency notification system
- Individual air comfort control
- Smoke-free environment
- Private apartments with full bath
- Private apartments with a shared bath
- Shared apartments with a shared bath
FOOTSTEPS® MEMORY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Secured environment
- Staff on site 24/7
- Full-time registered nurse (RN) on site
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen services
- All utilities (except phone and internet)
- Cable TV
- Apartment maintenance
- Escorted transportation for scheduled appointments and activities
- Medication management
- Health monitoring
- Coordination with medical providers
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Personal laundry
- Assistance with scheduling appointments
- Activities and social programs