Footsteps® Memory Care
At The Springs Living, we walk with families through the journey of memory loss with genuine understanding and increasing support as skills and relationships change.
Footsteps® Memory Care at The Springs at Missoula is a comfortable, protected community designed specifically for residents with memory challenges and various types of dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. Our philosophy of care recognizes residents as individuals with unique life histories, talents and abilities.
We’ve created a physical environment that is relaxing and easy to navigate, maximizing residents' independence and helping you feel at ease. Our experienced nursing personnel are trained to coordinate and communicate with you and your medical providers, oversee your health care needs, monitor your health, and provide medication management. Our caregivers are specially trained to assist with personal care such as bathing and dressing.
We offer many specially developed, therapeutic activities facilitated by our warm, highly trained caregivers. Everything about the Footsteps Memory Care program is designed to provide each individual the personal care, support and structure that will enhance life, every day.
APARTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Roll-in showers
- Individual air comfort control
- Wireless emergency notification system
- Smoke-free environment
FOOTSTEPS® MEMORY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Secured environment
- Staff on site 24/7
- Full-time registered nurse (RN) on site
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen services
- All utilities (except phone and internet)
- Cable TV
- Apartment maintenance
- Transportation to scheduled appointments and activities
- Medication management
- Health monitoring
- Coordination with medical providers
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Personal laundry
- Assistance with scheduling appointments
- Activities and social programs