Several communities in The Springs Living family are recipients of the Pinnacle Quality Insights’s 2015 Customer Experience Awards. Qualifying for the award displays a continued dedication to providing Best in Class senior healthcare services.
Over the course of 2014, a sampling of customers and their families participated in monthly telephone interviews with open-ended questions as well as the opportunity to rate their community in specific categories.
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, a community must satisfy the rigorous demands of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average. Pinnacle conducts over 100,000 surveys a year and works with over 1,800 clients.
The Springs Living is proud to announce the following Pinnacle Customer Experience Awards:
- The Springs at Whitefish – Cleanliness
- The Springs at Tanasbourne – Variety of Food/Menu Choices, Quality of Food, Cleanliness, Response to Problems, Dignity and Respect, Communication, Activities, Recommend to Others, Overall Customer Experience
- The Springs at Veranda Park – Dignity and Respect
- The Springs at Anna Maria – Variety of Food/Menu Choices, Activities, Transportation Needs, Dining Services, Cleanliness, Dignity and Respect, Safety and Security, Overall Customer Experience
- The Springs at Carman Oaks – Cleanliness
- The Springs at Missoula – Variety of Food/Menu Choices, Response to Problems
- The Springs at Sunnyview – Variety of Food/Menu Choices, Quality of Food, Dining Service, Overall Customer Experience
- The Springs at Mill Creek – Move-in Process, Transportation Needs, Safety and Security